If you’re a fan of Jason Momoa and want to watch his hit series “See,” you’re in luck! “See” is an Apple TV+ original series that premiered in 2019. It is available exclusively on the Apple TV+ streaming platform. So, if you want to watch “See” and enjoy Jason Momoa’s captivating performance, you’ll need an Apple TV+ subscription.
“See” is a gripping drama series set in a brutal and primitive future, hundreds of years after humankind has lost the ability to see. The series follows the story of Baba Voss, played by Jason Momoa, a fearless warrior and leader of a tribe. In this visually stunning world, where blindness is the norm, Baba Voss must navigate the challenges of a sightless society.
Season 3 Release Date and Plot
The highly anticipated third season of “See” was released on August 26, 2022. In this season, almost a year has passed since Baba Voss defeated his nemesis brother Edo and bid farewell to his family to live remotely in the forest. However, when a Trivantian scientist develops a new and devastating form of sighted weaponry that threatens the future of humanity, Baba Voss returns to Paya to protect his tribe once more.
Cast and Crew
“See” boasts a talented cast and crew, including Jason Momoa in the lead role of Baba Voss. Other notable cast members include Alfre Woodard as Paris and Hera Hilmar as Maghra. The series was created by Steven Knight, who also serves as a writer and executive producer. Francis Lawrence directs the series, bringing the visually stunning world of “See” to life.
How to Watch “See” on Apple TV+
To watch “See” and enjoy Jason Momoa’s captivating performance, you’ll need an Apple TV+ subscription. Here’s how you can access the series:
- Subscribe to Apple TV+: Visit the Apple TV+ website or download the Apple TV app on your compatible device.
- Sign in or create an Apple ID: If you already have an Apple ID, sign in. Otherwise, create a new Apple ID.
- Choose a subscription plan: Apple TV+ offers a monthly subscription plan. Select the plan that suits your preferences.
- Start watching “See”: Once you have subscribed to Apple TV+, you can search for “See” in the Apple TV app or browse the “See” series page to start streaming the show.
1. Can I watch “See” on platforms other than Apple TV+?
No, “See” is an Apple TV+ exclusive series. It is only available for streaming on the Apple TV+ platform.
2. Is “See” available in multiple languages?
Yes, “See” is available in multiple languages. The original audio is in English, but it also offers audio options in English (AD, Dolby Atmos, AAC, Dolby 5.1), and more. Subtitles are available in English (CC, SDH), and 40 more languages.
3. Is “See” accessible for individuals with visual impairments?
Yes, “See” is accessible for individuals with visual impairments. It offers closed captions (CC) and audio descriptions (AD) to provide a more inclusive viewing experience.
4. When was the third season of “See” released?
The third season of “See” was released on August 26, 2022.
5. Who is the creator of “See”?
“See” was created by Steven Knight, who also serves as a writer and executive producer of the series.